Sound Effects Search has just added a new Web shop: Glitchmachines.
The Glitchmachines Web store is well known for selling sound design and music production plug-ins. However, they also sell a number of sound fx libraries as well, including 6 free “nano pack” sound design collections.
The collections added today include:
- Idiom Field Recording Sample Toolbox (2,200 sounds, $39.00). Intended as a tool of organic sound clips to be used as building blocks for larger creations.
- Seism (160 sounds, 350 megabytes, Free). Crunches, glitches, sound design weapons, and granular takes.
- Exophrora (60 sounds, 150 megabytes, Free).
- Shadows (50 sounds, 550 megabytes, Free). Features science fiction and horror elements, such a drones, creepy vocal elements, and textures.
- Proximity (150 sounds, 160 megabytes, Free). A collection of sound design elements focusing on glitches, designed vocals, blips, and more.
- Spore (50 sounds, 550 megabytes, Free). A designed bundle with drones, stabs, impacts, and odd atmospheres.
- Cybernetics (50 sounds, 250 megabytes, Free). A science fiction sound fx library with an emphasis on high-tech, robotics, metal elements, transformations, and impacts.
View all of Glitchmachine’s sound fx collections.
To stay in touch, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and receive free updates by email newsletter or RSS feed.