The recent bonus sounds add 167 clips of over 1500 takes in an additional gigabyte of 96 kHz/24-bit audio for no additional cost.
What’s new? Bry explains:
Since the initial release of this crazy collection of gun sounds I have been out in the field recording all sorts of guns. The sessions were in various locations including some small and medium sized interior buildings. The “tails” produced by some of the exterior locations sound very urban with nice natural building reflections. I also recorded in a high mountain forest rock quarry located 15 miles from the nearest paved county road with no cell service and a few bears hanging around.
The collection features sound clips from the following weapons:
- Assault Rifle: 300 Blackout 7.62x35mm
- Assault Rifle: AR–15 Carbine 5.56x45mm
- Assault Rifle: LAR–15 Carbine 5.56x45mm
- Assault Rifle: M16 Full Auto 5.56x45mm
- Handgun: FNP45 45 Caliber
- Handgun: Glock 17 9mm
- Handgun: HK P2000 40 Caliber
- Handgun: Nighthawk 45 Caliber
- Handgun: Smith & Wesson M&P40 40 Caliber
- Handgun: Springfield 1911 45 Caliber
- Handgun: Springfield 1911 9mm
- Pistol: 357 Magnum:
- Machine Gun: M249 SAW 5.56x45mm
Check out the SoundCloud preview below:
You can also watch this Vimeo video for more detail:
To stay in touch, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and receive free updates by email newsletter or RSS feed.