We’ve just added 8 new sound libraries from Web store Alien Imaging.
The work of sound designer Jeff Schmidt, the sound fx bundles feature highly stylized clips of transitions, starters, hits, whooshes, and much more. They’re designed to be used with radio productions, but can also find their place in science fiction projects, and with logos and so on.
Their libraries include:
- Ultra FX with Schmidtz Bitz Volume 1 (300 sounds, $299.00) Starters, hits and ramps/reversers, textures and loops.
- Ultra FX II (300 sounds, $299.00) Starters, hits and ramps/reversers, textures and loops.
- Whoosh Volume 1 (200 sounds, $99.00) Over 200 whoosh fx in 2 categories: clean and dirty. ranging from soft and mellow to epic trailer style.
- Torch FX (500 sounds, $199.00) Over 500 starter fx, loops, textures, risers, and stagers.
- Mirco FX (240 sounds, $49.00) Over 240 short transition and starter FX.
- Warp FX (400 sounds, $99.00) Over 400 starter transition fx, hits and ramps, textures, micros and loops.
- Fuse Complete (1500 sounds, $199.00) Fuse complete features nearly 1500 imaging fx from 5 alien imaging libraries including: starters, transitions, stagers, shells, beds, loops, textures, code and hi tech style sound design.
- Sampler (120 sounds, $49.00) Over 120 Alien Imaging FX taken from various Alien Imaging libraries.
Browse all of Alien Imaging’s sound libraries. You may also follow them on SoundCloud or Twitter.
To stay in touch, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and receive free updates by email newsletter or RSS feed.