Need some demolition sounds? Perhaps some building clips instead? Maybe you’d like to beef up your urban soundtrack with some work sounds and tool sound effects. No problem. Download the free Construction Micro Pack add-on sound library.
- 14 sound clips (track list).
- 96 kHz, 24-bit stereo WAV files.
- 863 megabytes.
- Professionally recorded, expertly mastered, and lovingly curated.
- Instant, secure download.
- Includes 19+ fields of metadata in 4 formats (Soundminer, BWAV, MacOS Spotlight, ID3v2).
What do you get? Boost your sound collection with both ambiences and focused, performed recordings of these tools:
- Angle grinder
- Chop saw
- Demolition hammer
- Brush chipper
Also available: 16 bonus loop-ready versions of the Courthouse Crowd clips for $0.99. These alternative versions of the free sound effects have been crafted to loop seamlessly and sit beneath your headlining tracks.
No cash? No problem. All free options contain standard versions of the same tracks.
Looking for more construction sounds? Check out the Tools professional sound effects collection (250 clips, 5.8+ gigabytes, $36)
Construction Sound Effects Includes:
- Angle grinder turn on and working on metal railing in spurts
- Gas brush chipper idling then grinding branches, D50
- Gas brush chipper idling then grinding branches, H4n
- Construction site, offstage POV, with angle grinder and wrenching metal
- Construction site with cutting wheel, some voices and machinery in the distance
- Demolition hammer working on concrete and metal with a tonal grind
- Demolition hammer working on concrete in random spurts, then off
- Jackhammer, narrow POV, working with a rattle and chatter in the medium distance, D50
- Jackhammer, narrow POV, working with a rattle and chatter in the medium distance, H4n
- Jackhammer, wide POV, working with a rattle and chatter in the medium distance, D50
- Jackhammer, wide POV, working with a rattle and chatter in the medium distance, H4n
- Stihl 14 inch abrasive saw cutting metal bar with revs, various
- Stihl 14 inch abrasive saw cutting metal strong then diminishing, cutting through bar
- Demolition hammers working on concrete, exploring, near and far