The Elements: Glass sound effects library features over 500 clips of bursting brittle glass panes, fragile crashes, crackling shards, toppling glasses, shattering hits, and squeezing glass debris.
We took a five-pound hammer, a crowbar, a cinder block, a mallet, and even our feet to deliver Foley justice to thick, thin, and large panes of glass, drinking glasses, and glass debris.
The clean clips are tightly trimmed to help you place clips quickly to compliment your sonic compositions. Three microphone perspectives (close, medium close, and medium distant) provide flexibility to match your scene. The Elements: Glass bundle also includes punchy sound design drops and hits, as well as layered hits and crashes. (Full details below.)
- 516 sound clips (track list).
- 48 kHz, 24-bit stereo WAV files.
- 879 megabytes.
- Top quality clips: professionally recorded, expertly mastered, and lovingly curated.
- Quick access: instant, secure download.
- Smooth workflow: extensive descriptive embedded metadata in multiple formats helps find sounds fast.
Glass Sound Clip Library Specifications
|Close Version 1||Mono||Schoeps||113|
|Close Version 2||Stereo||Neumann 191-i||92|
|Medium Distant||Stereo||Neumann 191-i||93|
|Break, Crash, Smash||125|
|Sound Design Crashes and Hits||39|
Read more about this collection in the sound library announcement blog post.